Email has become increasingly important to most businesses – maybe even more important than phones.
More businesses are looking to hosted e-mail services to reduce costs and ease management, and the choice often comes down to Google’s Gmail (Google Apps) or a hosted version of Microsoft Exchange. For many, the decision will hinge on the features and functionality. BlackBerry and Microsoft Outlook users, may default hosted Exchange providers and their proven ability to effectively support both platforms. And while Exchange is perfect for these and other customers, it’s important to look beyond features and functions, and to consider the total experience. Cralyn Tech can help you decide which solution that is right for your business:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Google Apps for Business
- POP/SMTP/IMAP Email Service
Benefits of using a hosted provider:
- Internet redundancy for email – even if your office Internet is down, your internet capable mobile device can still send and receive messages.
- No up-front cost to install an email server.
- No need for the specialized resources to manage an on-site email server.
- Fast and simple deployment.
- Updates are provided automatically; the service is always up-to-date.
- Malicious content is blocked before reaching the corporate network.
- Energy consumption is reduced; hosting is a “green” solution.
We can help you with:
- Mobile Device Configuration